Blacks Gone Geek is run by a group of IT professionals who donate their time and energy for the greater good of mankind. At Blacks Gone Geek our mission is clear: We want to promote career advancement for African Americans in IT. The Blacks Gone Geek QA (Quality Assurance) Team is looking for volunteers.
The Knowledge Management Quality Assurance (QA) Team reviews authored solutions to ensure that the appropriate authoring standards and guidelines are applied, information is complete, and steps are accurate and easy to follow.
1. Solution Approvals. Ensure quality and that the appropriate authoring standards and guidelines are applied
2. Responsible for reviewing the knowledge utilization (e.g. Google Analytics page views) of all solutions and make recommendations to archive least utilized solutions.
3. Coordinate activities to create and maintain authoring guidelines
4. Manage the KM CSI (Continual Service Improvement) functions, initiatives and related activities.
Benefits to you:
1) Learn to work in a fast paced environment.
2) Develop knowledge management and web content management skills.
3) Add professional experience and accomplishments to your resume.
4) Receive a professional recommendation.
5) Potential to sell services to other Office 365 users.
If you are interested in volunteering for this project, please send a copy of your resume and a link to your LinkedIn profile to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Milt Haynes, Founder and Chief Knowledge Officer
Blacks Gone Geek
Join The Blacks Gone Geek Community http://www.blacksgonegeek.org/Pages/JointheBlacksGoneGeekCommunity.aspx